Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ULTRALAST UL-NB3L Canon NB-3L Equivalent Camcorder/digital Camera Battery

UltraLast Rechargeable Digital Camera batteries are designed to deliver long lasting technology for more shots per charge. UltraLast extensive line of digital camera batteries has a battery fit for almost every major brand and model of digital camera on the market. Every UltraLast Digital Camera battery is guaranteed to perform equal to or better than the OEM equivalent battery.
Amazon Price: $16.81
Customer Review: Great Replacement Battery!
I just got this battery about 2 weeks ago and it is great! It is also great for the price. I bought a different battery at BB for $45 and the charge hardly lasted! So I returned it and ordered this one. I took over 200 pictures this past weekend and have not had to charge my battery yet. Great!
Customer Review: Canon Battery
I got the Ultralast UL NB3L Canon NB -3L camera battery and I have been using it since I got it, it has been a few weeks now, but last night when I took my camera and wanted to charge the battery, the battery would not pop out. So now I have to go fix it somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment